This policy applies to all clients / customers / users of The Alimar’s website (www.alimar-indonesia.com). It will apply to any personal information provided to us via www.alimar-indonesia.com for the following but not limited to:
- Making reservation, booking, inquiry for any products or services offered within this website (www.alimar-indonesia.com)
This Policy does not apply to information which relate directly to employees and former employees of The Alimar.
Personal Information Collection
The types of Personal Information that we collect from you will depend on the circumstances of collection and on the type of service you request from us. Some personal information we can possibly collect include but is not limited to: name, residential address, mailing address, e-mail address, city, country, state, postal code, age, gender, travel details, event details, credit / debit card details, identity card number.
If you communicate with us by e-mail, or complete online forms, surveys or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your information to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. We generally use your Personal Information:
- to help process hotel reservation or any transaction originating from this website
- to give confirmation details
- to deal with your inquiry promptly and accurately, through any possible communication means.
- to keep you up-to-date with products, services, events or promotions we think would be of particular interest through various communication means
Personal Information Disclosure
We will use and disclose your Personal Information for the purpose for which it was collected or for related purposes, for example, to complete a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a service that you requested. We may share your information to another party when we are required or are authorized by law to disclose the information, when it is necessary to prevent threat to life, when it is reasonably necessary to enforce law or when there is suspicion of unlawful activity.